Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas, and thank you

It has been a very fun year of sewing and fabric and following bloggers, all you good and generous people all over the world.

While the captain and I mostly don't celebrate Christmas out here on the water, its impossible not to feel the kinship and connection with loved ones and fellow travelers at this time of year. My heart is joyful. Thank you for all you share. What a wonderful world we live in. Despite the hurtful bits, we're mostly good, us humans.  God bless us, every one.


This latest make courtesy of Katy at imagingermonkey, quick piecing a granny. My first granny. In remembrance of Myrtle, the best Gram ever.

Merry Christmas.

xxoo
Holli


(I should apologize for the quality of the iPad photo, but if you saw where I sew, you'd be amazed I can take a picture at all -- let alone sew!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment